Lead K-8 students in various summer camp activities at Big Lagoon Elementary School.
Responsibilities include facilitating hikes, canoeing, games, songs, and environmental
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
● Teach hands-on environmental science curriculum in an outdoor setting
● Create a safe, equitable, and inclusive learning environment for campers to have
a positive outdoor experience
● Manage a small garden
● Lead outdoor recreational activities at Big Lagoon
● Lesson preparation and clean up
● Provide for protection and safety of all students
● Facilitating meals and helping in the kitchen
● Cleaning camp to ensure a safe healthy environment for students
If you are interested in applying, or you know someone that should, please visit the HCOE job posting for application directions.